The Indian cricket team leaves for England on 22nd May 2019. India plays in two warm-up matches, one against New Zealand and the other against Bangladesh. India and New Zealand play on Saturday, 25th May, and India and Bangladesh play on Tuesday, 28th May. The teams play warm-ups ahead of the first ICC World Cup match on Thursday, 30th May.
England and South Africa meet each other in the first match of this year’s Cricket World Cup. After a busy Indian Premier League, the Indian team has the chance to rest and practice before their first match. Meanwhile, cricket bettors and fans can look forward to India opening their World Cup campaign against South Africa on Wednesday 5th June.
Team India’s ICC World Cup Fixtures
- Wednesday, 5th June: India plays South Africa at the Hampshire Bowl in Southampton.
South Africa’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 2.20 at Royal Panda.
- Sunday, 9th June: India plays Australia at The Oval in London.
Australia’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 1.50 at Royal Panda.
- Thursday, 13th June: India plays New Zealand at Trent Bridge in Nottingham.
New Zealand’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 2.20 at Royal Panda.
- Sunday, 16th June: India plays Pakistan at Old Trafford in Manchester.
Pakistan’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 2.75 at Royal Panda.
- Saturday, 22nd June: India plays Afghanistan at the Hampshire Bowl in Southampton.
Afghanistan’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 15.00 at Royal Panda.
- Thursday, 27th June: India plays the West Indies at Old Trafford in Manchester.
West Indies’ odds of reaching the semi-finals are 2.75 at Royal Panda.
- Sunday, 30th June: India plays England, the host country, at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
England’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 1.14 at Royal Panda.
- Tuesday, 2nd July: India plays Bangladesh at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
Bangladesh’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 13.00 at Royal Panda.
- Saturday, 6th July: India plays Sri Lanka at Headingley in Leeds.
Sri Lanka’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 12.00 at Royal Panda.
Semi-Final and Final ICC World Cup Matches
There are 10 teams taking part in the ICC World Cup. Each team plays every other team once. The top four teams move through to the semi-final matches. India’s odds of reaching the semi-finals are 1.22 at Royal Panda. India is the second most likely team to reach the finals after England.
On Tuesday, 9th July, the first semi-final takes place between the 1st place team and the 4th place team. The match takes place at Old Trafford in Manchester. On Thursday, 11th July, the second semi-final takes place. This match sees the 2nd and 3rd place teams play against each other at Edgbaston, Birmingham. The winners of the first and second semi-final matches move through to the final match. The Final takes place on Sunday, 14th July, at Lord’s in London. India is highly likely to make it to the Final. The Royal Panda odds are set at 2.00. Odds are currently 1.72 if you think India will not make it to the ICC Cricket World Cup Final.